Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grace's new puppy

Today Grace and I went to a local thrift store.
While we were there Grace found this little guy.  She pulled her little puppy all over the store and kept talking to it like she does our little dog, Chloe.  So I decided to go ahead and buy it for her.  It was only $2 and I remember having one just like it when I was a kid.
As soon as we got home, she sat her little puppy on the floor and started pulling it all over the house.  Chloe wasn't too fond of her newly found friend. 
Grace kept running after Chloe while saying, "Yook Toe-y! It's uh new puppy fend!" (Look, Chloe! It's our new puppy friend!)  Poor Chloe just kept running away.
Grace hugged and kissed on her puppy all day long and she kept saying, "I yub my puppy so mutt!"  (I love my puppy so much!)  I think it was $2 well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...