Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today is my handsome husband's 33 birthday.  David truly is the kindest, most considerate, hardworking, trustworthy, easy-going man I've ever met.  And it's not just me who's head-over-heels in love with him who thinks that.  Everyone who has ever met David would agree with me.  He's a man among men.

David is unbelievably handsome.  I mean just look at that face.  
David is absolutely hilarious.  He constantly makes me laugh - even when I'm in a rotten mood.  He makes Grace laugh.  He makes our friends laugh.  He makes strangers laugh.  Seriously, there is rarely a dull moment when he is around.  He reminds me to find joy in all the small things and to laugh at myself instead of getting upset over the little things.
David loves his family.  He is close to both his brothers and sisters. 
He has more respect for his parents than anyone I know.  He would do anything in the world for any member of his family.
And not only does he love his family, but he loves mine as well.  And they are crazy about him.
 It makes my heart melt to know that he loves them as much as they love him.  David loves our growing family unconditionally:  me, Grace, our puppy Chloe, and our little one on the way.  David always puts us before himself.  He never draws attention to it, but he often makes sacrifices for us.   He makes us happier than we ever thought we could be. 
David is a real go-getter.  He amazes me with all that he accomplishes and how he always overcomes obstacles.  He doesn't expect handouts and he always works hard to provide for not just our needs but many of our "wants."  Not only is he brilliant, but he is also diplomatic.  He always goes above and beyond to get the job done and he manages to do it without stepping on people's toes.  When he does something, he does it right. 

David is an incredible friend. 
Obviously, he is my best friend but he also has a large group of friends that he makes time for.  He is honest and trustworthy and so considerate of others.  He draws people to himself like flowers attract honeybees.   

David doesn't take life for granted.  He enjoys and appreciates the little things in life. It doesn't take much to make him happy.  Life will not pass him by because he lives every moment of it and appreciates what he has and what he has made for himself and for his family.
David tells me every day that I am beautiful and amazing and how much he loves me.  He makes me believe those things about myself.  He puts up with me when I am at my most difficult and he makes me laugh at myself.  He listens when I just need to vent about something and then offers advice when I am willing to listen. 

Finally, and most importantly, David is a wonderful man of God who leads our growing family.  I am so thankful that God brought us together.

David truly is an exceptional man among men.  He is my heart, my best friend, an amazing father, and more that I ever dreamed of.  I love him more than my heart can hold.
Happy birthday, sweet husband.  Thank you for being you and thank you for being ours.  We love you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...