Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good morning, little girls!

Good morning little Bee.
 Your hair is getting nice and long.  And wet. 
 Grace said it is, "Doo drops!"  (dew drops) and she is correct.
Then Grace tried to convince Faith to go and look at Bee's dewy hair. 
But Faith wasn't even remotely interested. 

And yes the girls are wearing coordinating outfits.  I made Faith a little capri set and Grace a matching "long dress."  Grace really likes wearing dresses and insisted she didn't want "long pants."  Which thankfully made my job a little easier.  The girls' outfits turned out okay I suppose.  The first set of capris didn't fit Faith.  I forgot to account for her chunky little legs and her junk in her trunk, if you know what I mean.  Baby has a booty!  and she looked like a little sausage stuffed in its casing.  As for Grace's dress, the neckline wasn't exactly what I was going for, but Grace likes it and that's all that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...