Thursday, September 17, 2009

A desk for Grace

Queenie and Nanna and Gran came to our house yesterday and spent the night (and watched Grace so David and I could have a little alone time on our anniversary).  They brought a surprise for Grace.


An old school desk!  I remember playing on this years and years ago.  Grace and Queenie moved her little desk around the room until it met her satisfaction.  She wanted to take it upstairs, but we told her no, so she finally settled in front of the window.


Grace loves her new desk.  She sits so ladylike and colors at it.  In fact, I have a hard time getting her to leave it.  She wants to eat all of her meals and snacks at it, too.  And she pitches the biggest fit if anyone else (me) tries to sit in her chair. 

1 comment:

  1. Love these kind of desks! I am homeschooling Ivey so I got her one and it is what she does "school" on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...