Friday, September 25, 2009

Dollar Tree must have

Now I typically don't shop at the Dollar Tree but I went in there yesterday to buy some cheap wrapping paper for Grace's birthday presents.  For those of you who don't know anything about the Dollar Tree, everything for sale in the store is only one dollar or less!  Much to my surprise, I found this



Since we live in the deep South, sunscreen is an absolute necessity.  And I love this sunscreen because it is tear-free!  We usually spend $6-7 per bottle and this has two spray bottles plus one rub-on lotion.  Which is fabulous for a two year old that squirms whenever I put anything on her face.  So if any of you have a Dollar Tree in your area, I highly recommend stopping by and purchasing a few of these.  We now have enough on hand for the next five years.

1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you on my blog for a game

    http://howardsmithhomestories.blogspot.com/2009/09/game-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...