Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our wonderful anniversary date

David came home last night for our anniversary and surprised me with lovely flowers and a card as soon as he walked in the door.

The real surprise was inside the card.

A printed confirmation of a cruise! 

We had a romantic dinner at the yacht club next door while Queenie, Nanna, and Gran watched Grace for us.

And then we finished the night by taking a long walk.  We spent quite a while on the pier just listening to the alligators and looking at the lights and spending quality time together.  I couldn't have asked for a better anniversary date. 

I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband.  He's everything I've ever wanted and more.  He is the unconditional love and calm in my life and I know that no matter what happens, he is always there for me.  I couldn't ask for a better husband, father to Grace, partner, or friend.  I am so happy that God brought me to him and has given us three wonderful years together as husband and wife.  I love him more than my heart can hold and can't wait to spend the next fifty plus years with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...