Monday, September 14, 2009

So I had a job interview today

And it went very well, in my opinion.  It's for a job as a substance abuse counselor near where David works.  The interview was very relaxed and informal and extremely intriguing.  The best part of the job is the fact that I would actually be using my degree and I would have the opportunity to help people.  You know, since I'm empathetic and all.  The biggest downside is it is scheduled for nights.  One pm to 8 pm to be precise Monday through Thursday.  Bummer.  I wouldn't get to cook dinner and eat with my family any more.  I was told to expect a second interview in two weeks.  While I don't think this specific position is the one for me, I'm still keeping my options open.  I do know it is something I'm very interested in and would find quite rewarding (I hope).  So I think I'll just keep praying about it and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...