Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Grace

I baked Grace's birthday cake tonight before going to see the Deen brothers.  Luckily, he wasn't missing any legs when I got home.

We decided to go ahead and cut into it instead of waiting for tomorrow.

So David helped Grace blow out her candles after we sang Happy Birthday to her.  She actually started blowing before we started singing.

  Then it was off to bed for her while I wrapped her birthday presents.



We got her this Step 2 kitchen.  Look at that darling little pot holder! 


It also came with stainless steel pots and pans.  How adorable!


And this whisk!  I just love it.  It makes me want to whisk something right up!


I was sure to stock the fridge for her.  Bread and fruit and even some chocolate milk.


And here's a little hamburger cooking on the stove.


And fruits and veggies sitting in the mini colander getting washed in the sink.  I think she's going to adore her little kitchen!


And then she's getting this sweet little Dora the Explorer vanity set.  It comes with a hair dryer, brush, curling iron, etc.  She's going to love brushing Dora's hair.  And I'll love it so my scalp will start to get some feeling back.  Grace is so rough with hairbrushes!


And last, but not least, she's getting this adorable suitcase with wheels and matching backpack for school.  Assuming she'll need a backpack for school once I find a job.


Here's her presents, all wrapped up.


I know, I know.  I'm a horrible present wrapper, but this way it will be that much easier for Grace to get it all unwrapped.  Less messy, too, I hope.  I can't wait to see her face tomorrow morning when she sees her presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...