Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring is in the air

Grace and I planted some flowers in her pot today.
And Grace watered them with her watering can.
She really likes spraying that water around.
I'm not sure what kind of flowers these are, but they certainly are pretty.
Faith thinks so, too.  She watched us from her chair and yelled encouragement at us.
As another suprise for Grace, I bought a hummingbird feeder and food.
I didn't realize that Grace was going to actually taste their food.  She declared, "It's super duper delicious!"  I would hope so since it's just red food coloring and sugar water... 
I have no idea if hummingbirds live by the bay or not, but we're going to find out.  Grace adores birds and I like hummingbirds because they're tiny and less likely to poop on my porch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...