Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happily ever after

After the wedding I took some fun pictures of THE SMITHS.
We grabbed these bikes from the bicycle bay.
They just so happened to match their wedding colors. 
And I thought they were quite fun.
The newlyweds were quite tolerant of me snapping even more pictures of them.
How sweet they are.
They look so much in love, don't you think?
Melissa had a picture of her mother along with her daddy's wedding band and some lace from her momma's wedding dress on her bouquet.  That is so sentimental and sweet and so typical of Melissa.  She's one in a million.  So is Cas. 
The newly married Smiths are such a welcoming couple.
They make you feel right at home.
After chatting for a few minutes I convinced the Mr and Missus to go around the block for some more shots.
Cas was sweet enough to drive Melissa's bike for her.
My dear husband drove Cas's.  David is really tolerant of me, too.  That's one of the reasons I married him.
We made it to this water fountain.  How gorgeous is this?
They make a lovely picture.
So dreamy and sweet.
Then we went to the bridge.
So romantic.
And enchanting.
It makes me want to put on my wedding dress and get married again.  To the same man of course.  My husband David, that is.
Then we took a final few shots in front of the lighted American flag to commemorate 911.
I think it is very important to remember tragic days but better to honor those day by making happy memories.
Cas and Melissa definitely did that.
Until they decided to throw me off the bridge.  I'm the reason they met after all.  It was all fun and games though; they really didn't throw me overboard.  However, I did worry for a minute or so.  If you had a man with that same look in his eyes, you'd worry too.

And then before we knew it the evening was gone and it was time to go back to our rooms, pack up and get ready to go home.  But we have some wonderful pictures to help us remember all the fun we had.  Melissa put a lot of thought and time into her wedding and it really showed.  She was a beautiful bride with a fairytale wedding, but most importantly she finally found and married her Prince Charming. 
And now Cas and Melissa Smith are off beginning their happily ever after. 
We wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and grace.  We love you both dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...