Saturday, September 11, 2010

They said, "I Do."

When we arrived at the church it was quite humid and muggy outside.
And then it started to pour.  Fortunately it's good luck for it to rain on your wedding day and it stopped well before the ceremony started.
I got a quick shot of our bouquets before it was time to start taking the real photos with the professional photographer.  In other words, I packed up my camera and gave it to my hubby so he could take some ceremony pictures while I stood up front.
Here comes the bride!  This dress is magnificent and perfect for Melissa.
The ceremony was so sweet. 
I know I wasn't the only one tearing up!
What a precious kiss by a lovely couple.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
What a wonderful wedding.
Such a special couple ready to begin their lives together.  sigh.  I just love weddings.
They are going to be so happy together.
The flower girl and ring bearer
Leslie, Matron of Honor
Briana and Adam
Coley and Chris
Charity (that's me!) and David (not David my husband.  This is David, Cas's old roommate.)
Renee and Kevin
Melissa's daddy and step-mother
Cas's daddy and mother
After the wedding ceremony the wedding party boarded a trolley and rode to a few locations for some more pictures.  Then we headed to the country club for the reception.
It was gorgeous with so much attention to detail.
There was a candy bar with all kinds of goodies.
Even the candy was labeled and color-coordinated.
The cake was spectacular.  Notice the embellished sash?  That matched Melissa's gown.
And I love the Granny Smith apples!
Melissa had them dipped in caramel and chocolate, wrapped up, and then labeled for guest favors!
The groom's cake was quite delectable.
The stands were monogrammed, too.  I am amazed by Melissa's attention to detail.
The bride and groom shared a lovely dance together.
So did Melissa and her daddy.
And Cas and his mama.  I love that she kicked her shoes off.  Oh, and did you notice the dance floor?  It's monogrammed, too.  I'm telling you Melissa didn't miss a thing.
She also had chocolate covered fortune cookies.  This is David's.  It describes him perfectly.
And this was mine.  And I agree, why not?  I usually am intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...