Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smocked up

I decided to try and take some pictures of the girls wearing their pretty smocked dresses.
Grace wanted to play her "tax-oh-fone" (saxophone).
Bless her heart, she loves music.
And having her picture made.
She's quite the camera hog.
And she loves her baby sister.
I've decided it's quite the challenge to get a good picture of the girls together.
When Grace smiles, Faith doesn't.
In fact, I think Faith is already over all this picture taking business.
But I keep trying in hopes of getting the perfect shot.
Getting closer.
And closer!  Look at the sweet embrace.
If I can just get Faith to move that hand...
Then Grace just rolls Faith over.  See what I mean?  That perfect shot is so elusive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...