Monday, September 20, 2010

Marvelous Monday!

I can't believe it!  I won the Free Friday gift from Baby Be Blessed!

Baby Be Blessed is an amazing doll ministry.  These Christian ladies make different dolls and animals by hand.  Each doll has a scripture from the Bible on it and their goal is to use these dolls to help children to come know Jesus.  They are incredible and I love their ministry and their dolls.  They customize each doll or animal for each child.  Grace received one on her first birthday that she just adores. 

I had been considering ordering a doll for Faith but couldn't decide what to order.   A doll with short hair, or long hair?  Maybe red hair or brown hair?  What about freckles or hair bows? Or maybe an animal instead. Bunnies, kitty cats, bears, and lambs.  Just too many choices!  Then I entered the Free Friday drawing and much to my surprise, we won!
It couldn't have been more perfect.  And I love the fact that it is a little monkey and could be for a girl or a boy since we didn't find out if Faith was a girl until she was born.  And the colors were meant to be - everything we bought for Faith has been green and cream so it would be gender neutral. 

And the Bible verse is even more perfect.  "He has made everything beautiful in its time."  Ecclesiastes 3:11  With so much going on the last few years, the timing for adding a second child to our family had been put off.  We were trying to sell our house in Omaha, then David moved to Alabama while Grace and I stayed in Omaha.  After a few months of that we decided Grace and I needed to move down to keep our family together.  There was so much going on that we kept putting off baby #2.  So we continued to pray and then the timing was perfect.  I went in for my annual exam and found out I was pregnant.  And soon we had another beautiful little girl.  And today Faith turned 2 months old.  We are so blessed and God truly does make everything beautiful in His time.

I am so excited to have won this wonderful gift by Baby Be Blessed for Faith.  If you haven't ever seen or heard of Baby Be Blessed dolls, please check them out.  They are very talented Christian women reaching out to children in such a special way.  You can read their blog here and check out their store here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...